Do you struggle with which math practice is which? Do you know what questions to ask? Then this product is for you. Each of the eight cards include a summary and questions to ask students on your way to implement the Math Practices in your lessons.
This Math Practices Set Includes:
-2 Page Summary of 8 Math Practices
-1 Page Sheet with pictures and the 8 Practices (Color)
-1 Page Sheet with pictures and the 8 Practices (Black and White)
-Promoting Cards for each of the 8 Practices
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.