Get ready for fun AND learning with Math Preschool Pack: 6 Hands-On Activities for Early Learners! Your preschool and kindergarten students will love discovering mathematical concepts...and will beg you to play these kid-tested games again and again!
This 50-page product is packed full of exciting and engaging activities and is bursting with full-color graphics and illustrations, each of which is one of my originals! Here's what comes with your download:
1. Tall Paul--Kids get familiar with the number line and counting as they get Paul to go from small to tall!
2. Stack 'em Up Number Towers--Students learn to recognize numbers in-print, make visual representation of those numbers, and share their knowledge of ordinal numbers, too...all while building with blocks!
3. Goldfish Game--The perfect 'Snacktivity' to teach basic (+/- to 3) addition and subtraction.
4. Ladybug Count--Help each ladybug find her way home...just match her dots to the number on her leaf!
5. Gumball Drop--Practice fine-motor skills and one-to-one correspondence (to 20) as students count how many "gumballs" land inside the machine.
6. Finger Car Puppets and Number Roads--There's no better way to practice forming your numbers than to "drive" a car through a Number Road! Don't forget to obey the traffic signs!
If you like this product, please check out the other great items in my TpT store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Rebekah-Brock
Math Preschool Pack: 6 Hands-On Activities for Early Learners
by Rebekah A. Brock
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License