Teach math problem solving strategies with these word wall posters, student interactive math notebook posters, and slideshow. Posters have examples and visuals and are designed especially for students in grades 3-5 so they have the tools needed to solving problems.
DISTANCE LEARNING NOTE: While this is not a Google Classroom product, you have permission to use this product as a digital product with your students PROVIDED YOU USE THE MATERIALS BEHIND A SECURED OR PASSWORD PROTECTED SITE and materials are NOT posted directly to the Internet for others to view.
3 color choices, and 2 sizes. Each set has 14 posters.
- Colorful and bright colors
- Less color to save ink
- Black and white.
The posters are in full page (8.5" x 11" format) AND the student journal size fits 4 posters per sheet of paper. The PowerPoint slideshow slides are full screen.
Problem Solving Strategy Posters: (PDF format AND PPT slideshow)
-Be a Problem Solver!
-Problem Solving Strategies
-Look for a Pattern
-Draw a Picture or Diagram
-Guess and Check
-Make a Table
-Make a List
-Act it Out
-Write an Equation
-Solve an Easier Problem
These would be great for your math focus word wall. To use in student interactive math journals or notebooks, print the posters in reduced size.
See the visual preview to see the each posters.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
OTHER MATH PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE FOR GRADES 3-5:
- Reference Charts BUNDLE of 4 Subjects: ELA, Math, Social Studies & Science (saves $)
- Multiplication Strategies Posters and PowerPoints and Flip Book
- Division Strategies Folded Booklet, Instructional Slideshows & Posters
- Math Problem Solving Strategies Posters BUNDLE
- Divisibility Rules Posters & Reference Sheet
- Multiplication & Division Fact Family Spinner Flash Cards
- 4th Grade Math Problem Solving Prompts (140 Prompts) for EVERY CCSS Standard (with Detailed Answer Keys)
- 5th Grade Math Problem Solving Prompts (130 Prompts) All CCSS Standards
- 4th Grade Math Word Wall – EVERY Word You Need!
- 5th Grade Math Word Wall – EVERY Word You Need!