Also included in
- Allow students to practice math skills in centers with a variety of activities, such as word problems with too much information, combination word problems, vocabulary bingo, and discussion dice. ★ Follow Me for Updates!♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving f$12.72$14.13Save $1.41
- Engaging math activities for students to complete in centers with the learning support materials for them to becomes successful while learning.Save with this bundle of bundles!★ Follow Me for Updates!♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your pu$13.70$17.13Save $3.43
Solving math word problems require students to identify essential & nonessential information within the word problem. This packet includes 10 math word problems that include too much or too little information. Students will problem solve to figure out if the problem is solvable and justify their answers by briefly explaining.
Having students work through and justify their thinking about math word problems will help them to be more confident and critical in their math problem solving skills in the future. Answer keys are included!
"This is a great resource to practice this difficult skill. I love the way the graphic organizer is used to guide students through the problem solving process."
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases