Kids love solving mysteries, and that's exactly what they'll do that with these coloring worksheets. This St. Patrick's day word problems bundle word problems mystery pictures activity is designed to make learning math more fun.
Select the right set of problems for your students. To solve the mystery picture, they must first answer the questions correctly. After that, they can match their answers to the colors and then color the grid to reveal the hidden image.
Contents of This Product:
You will receive the following printable sheets, organized into sets with each set having a worksheet, coloring page and answer key.
- 2-Digit Addition
- 3-Digit Addition
- 2-Digit Subtraction
- 3-Digit Subtraction
- 1-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication
- 2-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication
- 3-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication
- 2-Digit by 1-Digit Division
- 3-Digit by 1-Digit Division
- 4-Digit by 1-Digit Division
- Multi-Step-Addition, Subtraction
- Multi-Step-Addition, Division
- Multi-Step-Multiplication, Division
- Adding Fractions With Like Denominators
- Adding Fractions With Unlike Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions With Like Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions With Unlike Denominators
- Adding Decimals
- Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Dividing Decimals
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Girl With Balloons
- Kid Leprechaun
- Leprechaun's Face
- St. Patrick
- Boy With "Lucky Me"
- March 17
- Girl With Leprechaun's Hat
- I'm Feeling Lucky
- Happy St Patrick's Day
- Girl With Small Hat
- Pot of Gold With Irish Flag
- Boy With St. Patrick's Day
- Boy With Balloons
- Dog With Hat
- Girl With Irish Flag
- Leprechaun's Boots
- Cat With Hat
You can choose from two versions:
b) Task Cards
You may use this product as homework, math center activity, or extra practice for early finishers.
If you are looking for more worksheets, check our St Patrick's Day Word Problems Bundle Word Problems (click for details) .
All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.