Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- Would you like to have access to ALL of the Math Projects and Escape Rooms that I create?I will be continuing to add projects to this growing bundle as I post them. All curriculum will continue to be 2nd-5th grade focused. Owning this membership access ensures that you have the material to challenge$179.00$223.50Save $44.50
Ready to infuse real-life experience into your Math class? Math projects are a great way to do just that!
This is a bundle of TEN Math Projects and Escape Rooms:
- Run a Candy Store (place value to 100)
- The Camping Trip (addition and subtraction to 100)
- Run a Pizza Place (fractions)
- Back In Time (to the Old West): Escape Room (addition/subtraction within 100)
- Our Earth (graphing and data interpretation)
- Run a Pet-Sitting Business (addition, subtraction, time, money, and more)
- You're a Superhero (number sense)
- Be a Farmer (measurement - time, money, graphing, distance)
- Lost in the Desert Escape Room (place value)
- Trip to the Fair (addition, subtraction, place value, graphing)
Curriculum content is best suited to Grades 2-3, but also will be a great way for fourth grade students to work with skills that they already have learned. Learning how to problem-solve in real life scenarios is one of the biggest goals of these Math Projects!
WAYS TO USE MATH PROJECTS IN YOUR CLASSROOM:
Math projects are an ideal way to consolidate learning. I recommend using them as an engaging activity AFTER skills have been learned rather than during learning. You will likely find that engagement is very high and that your students ask to do more of these!
There are many ways to use math projects in your classroom. Some of the most popular are:
•a small-group or pairs activity
•a guided math activity to allow you to see where your students are struggling
•a fun, rewarding way to engage your early finishers
•a low-prep, easy-to-implement activity for a substitute teacher