Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Jump into middle school math concepts with this Art meets math bundle of creative math projects. Great for math lab days or stations. 8 Math meets arts lessons + a bonus resource of linear equations with Calder ($45 VALUE). Each project includes:- Teacher's guidelines- Background information on a$27.50$36.87Save $9.37
Engage students in the beauty of mathematics with this set of activities on Fibonacci Spirals, Tessellations and Fractals. Each project takes 1 - 2 class periods. Math doesn’t have to be just about the numbers! I love to use these projects for enrichment and to explore math connections beyond the classroom.
These detailed resources include*:
- 3 powerpoint presentations
- Student handouts including informational texts and step-by-step guides
- Answer key
- 3 complete teacher's guides and much, much more.
Outstanding addition to your secondary math classroom. Use once a month for "fun" math day or as an ongoing math center.
* To use for distance learning, simply print out or email presentations to students and directions with photos. These are super fun projects for students to do on home and discover the beauty of math.
You can also save with the complete secondary math bundle of 9 math meets art projects.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.