15 Math Puzzles to challenge your students! Use as a warm up, a center, formative assessment, homework, review, or other ways that meet your students' needs.
3 Differentiation options provided.
Topics covered include:
1. Algebraic Equations: Finding Solutions
2. Combining Like Terms
3. Decimals: Division
4. Decimals: Multiplication
5. Equivalent Measurements: Customary Units
6. Equivalent Measurements: Metric Units
7. Evaluate Exponents
8. Fractions: Multiplication
9. Fractions: Division
11. Integers: Add and Subtract
12. Integers: Multiply and Divide
13. Prime, Composite, and Square Numbers
14. Prime Factorization
15. Scientific Notation
Student readiness and ability varies in each classroom. Depending on the level and ability of your students some topics may serve as review, practice, or challenge.
Each Math Puzzle is jumbled. Students need to cut apart the squares to solve. Answer keys are provided for each Math Puzzle. See preview and thumbnails for a closer look at the puzzles!
Before printing, ensure the PDF is scaled to your liking in the print preview.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Back to my store
Copyright© 2013 Elizabeth Hudgins
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.