Also included in
- Printable PDF versions for all resources. Three resources also have digital Google Slides™ versions. An engaging collection of no-prep math puzzles that are great for math stations, centers, and individual use for 4th grade, 5th grade. Puzzles are highly motivating and fun learning activities. Easil$21.99$29.94Save $7.95
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Five resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 29 quality math resources for 4th grade which address important problem-solving, vocabulary, fractions, basic operation skills. Some use QR coding for$99.95$131.58Save $31.63
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Six resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 19 math resources for 5th grade which address key problem-solving skills, vocabulary activities, basic operations. Some use QR coding for instant feedbac$68.99$90.36Save $21.37
- Includes printable PDF versions. 16 resources also include Google Slides™ digital versions for distance learning. This variety pack includes 25 top rated resources for 5th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, writing, spelling, and social skills. Answer keys include$118.99$159.72Save $40.73
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 26 effective resources for 4th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resource$122.99$159.21Save $36.22
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 27 effective resources for 5th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resource$124.99$163.71Save $38.72
Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ versions included for blended learning. These fun and challenging block math puzzles for kids will get students thinking about math problem-solving by performing the basic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
You are covered with this resource. It includes a PDF printable version as well as a Google Slides™ digital version for distancing learning and homeschool. These block puzzles make a great problem-solving challenge for students in 4th grade, 5th grade. Students must fill in digits 1-9 in the puzzles to make the six equations true. All four operations - adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing - are used to complete the puzzles. To add extra motivation, a riddle is introduced above the puzzles and the answer can be decoded by correctly figuring out where each digit is placed.
These problems are great for quick self-starts, warm-ups, centers, groups, individual enrichment or productive time fillers. The PDF worksheets can be printed in color or grayscale with good results.
--- REVIEWS ---
These are challenging puzzles for advanced students! Thanks so much!
My class really enjoys working on these puzzles when they finish their class work early. Thanks!
Really challenged my students! Thank you!
--- RELATED RESOURCES ---
The Block Puzzles packet is one of six puzzle sets in the Productive Puzzles series. Each packet can be purchased separately or can be purchased bundled together at a discount. The other puzzles in the series are as follows:
Save 25% by purchasing all six products in this bundle:
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.