Also included in
- Printable PDF versions for all resources. Three resources also have digital Google Slides™ versions. An engaging collection of no-prep math puzzles that are great for math stations, centers, and individual use for 4th grade, 5th grade. Puzzles are highly motivating and fun learning activities. Easil$21.99$29.94Save $7.95
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Five resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 29 quality math resources for 4th grade which address important problem-solving, vocabulary, fractions, basic operation skills. Some use QR coding for$99.95$131.58Save $31.63
- Printable PDF files are included for all resources. Six resources also include a digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning. Bundled are 19 math resources for 5th grade which address key problem-solving skills, vocabulary activities, basic operations. Some use QR coding for instant feedbac$68.99$90.36Save $21.37
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 26 effective resources for 4th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resource$122.99$159.21Save $36.22
- Printable PDFs and digital Google Slides™ versions are included. This variety pack includes 27 effective resources for 5th grade which address important reading comprehension, math, science, writing and spelling skills. Great for virtual learning and homeschool.--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---These resource$124.99$163.71Save $38.72
Printable PDF and digital Google Slides™ versions included for blended learning. Students use the skills of adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing to find the missing digits in puzzles that will correctly complete the equations. A fun and effective practice of basic operations.
--- RESOURCE DETAILS ---
You are covered with this resource. It includes a PDF printable version as well as a Google Slides™ digital version for distancing learning and homeschool. These cross-math puzzle worksheets make an effective basic operations practice for 4th grade and 5th grade. Similar to crossword puzzles, these crossmath puzzles require students to find the correct symbols for the blank cells. Students will use all four basic operations - adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing - as they use context clues and problem-solving skills to figure out how to make each number sentence true. For motivation and fun, a riddle is presented at the beginning. The answers to the problems are matched with letters that form the answer to the riddle. QR codes are included on all PDF worksheets for instant feedback. Answer keys are also included.
These problems are great for quick self-starts, warm-ups, centers, stations, groups, individual enrichment or productive time fillers. The PDF worksheets can be printed in color or grayscale with good results.
--- REVIEWS ---
I really like these!
--- RELATED RESOURCES ---
The Cross Puzzles packet is one of six puzzle sets in the Productive Puzzles series. Each packet can be purchased separately or can be purchased bundled together at a discount. The other puzzles in the series are as follows:
Save 20% by purchasing all six products in this bundle:
--- ABOUT THE AUTHOR ---
Rick Whitehead has been a teacher and author for over 30 years in public and private practice. His background includes teaching in public schools, curriculum development, school program design, private mentoring and author of juvenile fiction. He is devoted to helping children learn and grow by providing high-quality resources that are highly motivating and effective even for the most reluctant learners.