Embed your math instruction and assessments with technology for the whole year! Think of the student engagement, easy informal/formal assessments and positive teacher evaluations. :) My students LOVE these and I plan on making one for every unit! This download right now has 4 QR Code Hunts that are linked to vibrant images for students to solve. When the bundle is complete, there will be 12 QR code activities
!! All activities have a recording page and some have an extension activities (such as a venn diagram to compare).
See the links to see all of the available QR Code Hunts included in this bundle now:
Subitizing QR Code Hunt
~ Recognize numbers in images.
3D Solid Shape QR Code Hunt
~ with real world photographs and attribute riddles!
Summer Word Problems - End of Year Review
~ Summertime themed word problems to review the addition and subtraction skills taught throughout the year! Printable Around the Room version also included.
Two-Digit Word Problems FREEBIE!
- Click the link to download!
QR Codes to be added & release dates:
Addition and Subtraction Number Sentences - COMING JULY 2017
- QR Codes will link to image that shows an addition or subtraction sentence in pictoral form. Students will record a number sentence to match the picture and solve.
Addition/Subtraction Word Problems to 12 - COMING JULY 2017
- Students will solve an easy to read word problem (with visuals and cute clip art, of course) by determining if it is adding or subtracting and writing a corresponding number sentence.
2D Shape Identification with Real Objects - COMING JULY 2017
- This will be much like the 3D Shape QR Code Hunt. Students will identify the 2D shape of real objects (in photograph or clip art form) and attribute riddles.
Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour - COMING FALL 2017
- Students will write the analog or digital time after seeing a visual of an analog or digital time.
Counting a Collection of Coins - COMING FALL 2017
- QR Codes will be linked to image of mixed coins for students to determine the value.
Measurement with Nonstandard Units - COMING DECEMBER 2017
- QR Codes will be linked to images for students to estimate the length of objects, compare what unit would take more/less to measure with and determine which unit would be best to measure with.
Fractions ~ Describing Equal Parts - COMING DECEMBER 2017
- Students will use visuals to describe the equal parts of a whole.
Analyzing and Interpreting Data & Graphs - COMING BY MARCH 2018
- QR Codes will be linked to a graph for students to interpret. Recording page will ask specific questions or give sentence stems for students to complete.
*Price will increase with every QR Code Hunt added!
FB: Duguid for First
Feel free to contact me with any questions!:)