Math Quest Location Labels is a free set of locations to print to accompany your use of any of the math quest products. You can print one set of location labels, and then post the appropriate labels for the quest you are conducting during the class. The appropriate clues can be placed under the labels
If your students like the math detectives and treasure hunt
series, they will love the quests!
Current math quests include:
- Volume and Surface Area of cones and Cylinders: math Quest
- Trigonometric functions: Mixed review math quest
- Quadratic Equations: Mixed Review Math Quest
You can download location labels to go with this product for free here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Graphing systems of inequalities: notes and practice
- Rational (Fractional) Exponents: Task Cards for Practice & Review
- Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
- Problem Solving: secondary math puzzlers - great for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.