Eleven questions related to Math to help you get your kids thinking and writing about their Math experiences on the first day of school.
I created this for my 8th grade students that I had as seventh graders last year, so it's great for teachers/students that loop!
Here are some of the questions:
1. What are you good at in Math?
2.How were the grades you earned in Math last year?
3. Why did you earn those grades in Math?
4. Is there anything that you liked about your Math class last year?
5. What would you like to see done differently in Math class this year?
6. Tell me about the last time you had fun learning Math.