Getting students engaged in a lesson can sometimes be difficult. Getting them up and out of their seats is ALWAYS a go to strategy for me! With these 4 corner games you can do just that! Students respond to questions by moving their bodies to the specific corner of the room that matches the answer they choose. Instant feedback for the teacher and a great way to discuss instantly the misconceptions that students may have.
In the bundle I currently have:
- practicing ending punctuation and types of sentences
- practicing changing singular nouns to plural nouns
*Author's Purpose Promenade
- practicing identifying the author's purpose of a text
- practicing choosing the correct resource (encyclopedia, thesaurus, dictionary, etc) when given a situation as well as choosing the correct source in a book to use (table of contents, index, glossary)
- practicing choosing the correct unit to measuring with
- practicing choosing the probability (with words, not fractions) of a given situation
Back to School Strut
- a get to know you back to school 4 corner game
Number Sense Samba
- Students practice identifying numbers in word, standard, and expanded form as well as the place and value of a digit.
These are all sold separately but you can get them ALL in a bundle here at a discounted price! 25% off as a bundle!!
Check out the links below to look at them individually.
If purchased NOW at this price, you will have access to all of the added 4 Corner Games in the future for FREE. Simply watch for this bundle to be "Updated" in your purchases and re-download to gain the new additions!
****Price WILL increase as the other products are added to this bundle****