Get math concepts to stick with these sticky note templates that help students review math content! Over 40 templates are included. These are a great teacher tool to have on hand in the classroom!
Print a few sets of your favorite pages on 3x3 sticky notes. When you see that a student needs a little extra practice with a particular topic or skill, just whip out a sticky note for him/her to use! You can also display the sticky notes on a bulletin board!
Don't want to use all your stickies? Print and laminate the pages for students to use or copy and cut to glue in interactive notebooks!
• place value (whole numbers through millions and decimals)
• number lines (whole numbers, decimals, and fractions)
• 100 chart
• multiplication chart
• writing and modeling numbers and decimals
• fractions, decimals, and percents
• special numbers (odd, even, prime, and composite numbers)
• factors & multiples
• problem-solving keywords
• order of operations
• geometry concepts
• measurement conversions
• properties of addition and multiplication
• types of graphs
• mean, median, mode, and range
Please check out the preview to see more!
This resource pairs nicely with my Math Sticky Notes Templates!
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more math resources, please click here!