Math Review Activities - Worksheets for Practicing Skills & Enrichment
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle contains 80+ pages of Ready-to-Use Math Enrichment Activities. Save money by buying them together! These are great to use as enrichment, homework, or warm-up.This bundle includes 4 resources:Math Brain Teasers: This is a packet of 56 Math Brain Teasers with Answer Key presented in two foPrice $13.24Original Price $18.92Save $5.68
These 28 ready-to-use math review activities reinforce basic skills such as addition, multiplication, measurement, mental math, elapsed time etc. in fun and interesting ways.
- 28 Math Enrichment Printables
- Answer Keys
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Different Skills Included
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle! (just link)
This bundle includes these resources:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
They can be used as:
- supplemental materials with an entire class
- with highly capable students
- at a math center
- as homework
- for fast finishers
- to help build a love of math
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication basic facts
- Multiplication operations
- Story problems
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "Great resource! Used this as an end-of-year packet. Was super engaging!! My kids worked at their own pace but would have each other get on the same page so they could tell each other about the activity because they liked it so much. Really loved the "out-of-the-ordinary" activities that kept the kids interested and not even realizing they were practicing and remembering skills." - Marcy B.
✏️ "This was the perfect activity to do with my students on days where a lot of the kids in class were gone. It challenged them to think more about different aspects of math that they haven't covered in a while. All the activities were really creative and fun too!" -toristeaching
✏️ "I found this resource to be helpful for reviewing various math skills. This bundle includes skills that cover many standards as well as multiple levels of the skills included. They are short and to the point, and fun for the kids. These are great as a quick math review or warm up. I have also found them helpful as an end of the day activity." - Heather M.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Multi-Step Math Word Problems
- Word Problems BUNDLE
- Name that Number Task Cards
- ELA & Math Spiral Review BUNDLE
- Math Brain Teasers
- 4th Grade Daily Flipped Math Spiral Review
- Math Word Problem Detective BUNDLE
- Place Value Math Kit BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom