These coloring activities will allow your students to review Math skills. All the activities are ready to use as a homework, Math center or work in class.
1. Gingerbread cookies: integers operations, adding, subtracting, multiplication and division review coloring by number.
2. One-Variable, One-Step Equations:
• Work page with equations, coloring activity page 1.
• Gingerbread Man, coloring activity by number page 2.
3. Inequality Gifts: matching Inequality with the corresponding verbal description and answer key.
4. Multiplication and division of fractions Gingerbread Man.
5. Distributive property tree: students will generate equivalent expressions and will identify which ornaments contains equivalent expressions and which ones not and will color accordingly.