Math Review Project for Test Prep 5th Grade
What educators are saying
Also included in
- NINE in-depth, engaging, and differentiated skill review math projects to use throughout the year! I have designed by math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. This bundle of nine digital and printable math projects is perfect to use during math centers, as aPrice $29.99Original Price $40.43Save $10.44
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of THIRTY digital and printaPrice $89.99Original Price $126.20Save $36.21
5th and 6th Grade Math Cumulative Review Project - Engage your students in meaningful content review with this 10-page math project, comprehensively covering all of the essential 5th grade math skills. This project will prepare your students for the rigor of upcoming state tests or work as a review of content!
This is a NO PREP project!
Simply print OR Use the Google Slides version for DIGITAL ACCESS!
Math Review Topics Covered in this Project Include:
- Decimals (Operations, Comparing & Ordering, Writing, Rounding, etc.)
- Fractions (Operations, Skills, Word Problems, Mixed Numbers, Scaling, etc.)
- Coordinate Graphing
- Line Plot
- Multi-Step Word Problems (All Operations, HEAVY emphasis)
- Elapsed Time
- Geometry (Shapes and Attributes)
- Interpreting Graphs (Including Mean, Median, Mode)
- Area & Perimeter
- Factors & Multiples
Answer Key Included
(Your students will need separate sheets of paper on which to show their work)
Looking for a lower-level version of this project?
****YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THIS MATH PROJECT IN A HUGE DISCOUNTED MATH PROJECTS BUNDLE! ****