Review math throughout the school year! These fun scavenger hunts provide active learning, while requiring your students to use critical thinking skills. The questions in the products cover most third grade math curriculums. These are great test prep questions.
Table of Contents
• cover card for organizing and storing scavenger hunt
• 20 colorful question cards
• 20 black and white question cards (for many)
• student work pages with work space
• detailed answer key
This is a low prep activity. Print the cards once and laminate for future use.
Problems are presented in word problem format
• place value and number sense
• addition; two, three, and four digit
• subtraction; two, three, and four digit
• multiplication; facts and 1-digitx 2-digit or 3-digit
• division facts, some remainders
• time, including elapsed time
• area and perimeter
• charts and graphs
• multi-step problems
At least one additional math reviewsto be added!
Winter Math Review - added September 22, 2019
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥