Also included in
- Want to provide your students rigorous math review while engaging them with technology? This interactive digital task card bundle is a helpful way for students to review essential math content from the entire fourth grade Virginia math curriculum.This set has everything you need for the entire year$12.08$15.10Save $3.02
- Prepping for SOL test review is easy with this ready-to-use bundle of standards-based resources. Use this no-stress bundle for your test prep activities and cut down on your planning time! This is a must-have for busy 4th grade math teachers!Save 20% on the individual resources by purchasing the bun$27.48$34.35Save $6.87
Want to provide your students rigorous math review while engaging them with technology? This interactive digital task card set is a helpful way for students to review number sense for whole numbers. This a great addition to math stations, early finisher options, and morning work.
The 14 self-checking task cards are hosted on Boom Learning℠ and are completely online - no printing, cutting, or laminating! A variety of question types are included, providing students the opportunity to practice different TEI skills. You will need a Boom account in order to use the cards; please read to the end to learn more about Boom!
Students will review:
- identifying the place and value of each digit in a nine-digit whole number
- reading and writing numbers (through hundred millions)
- comparing and ordering whole numbers (through millions)
- rounding whole numbers (through millions) to the nearest thousand, ten thousand, and hundred thousand
Supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.1.
Click on the preview for a free playable sample of the deck!
SAVE 20% with the BUNDLE and have everything you need for the year!
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE for more math SOL resources!
For a digital mixed math SOL review, check out my Fourth Grade Math SOL TEI Questions (Digital Review) for Google Drive™!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details.