Also included in
- I am a HUGE fan of using cross-curricular activities in the classroom. This bundle makes it easy to bring science and Virginia Studies into your 4th grade math and ELA lessons, or vice versa! Use these activities for centers, early finishers, morning work, challenges, spiral review, test prep, and m$27.60$34.50Save $6.90
Looking for a comprehensive math SOL review activity that lets students review content from the Virginia Studies curriculum at the same time? These engaging cross-curricular task cards allow students to "take a trip through Virginia" as they solve various math word problems. For a fun twist, students will solve a secret message when they check their work with the answer key!
This is a great activity for math centers, early finishers, review, and morning work as you head into your end-of-year test review.
- geography of Virginia's five regions (VS.2)
- major products and industries of Virginia (VS.10)
- math skills from the fourth grade curriculum (except SOL 4.14 - data and graphs)
- 20 task cards
- student recording sheet
- answer key with hidden message codes
- directions for preparation and use
This set pairs nicely with my Geography of Virginia Math Task Cards *Cross-Curricular* and Virginia's Government and Economics Math Task Cards *Cross-Curricular* (VS.10)!
Thanks for visiting my store!