This bundle includes my three most popular scavenger hunts.
You can read more about them here:
-Combining Like Terms – Scavenger Hunt
-Multiplying Decimals – Scavenger Hunt
-Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers – Scavenger Hunt
Here’s how to play:
- Post the cards all over your room.
- Split students up into groups (I typically do pairs, depending on class size).
- Have students start at any one of the cards. The cards make a loop, so it doesn't matter where students start.
- Students record on their record sheet the CARD NUMBER they are at, solve the problem and find the answer on a DIFFERENT CARD. Then they repeat the process.
- Students will know they have finished when they arrive back at the card where they started.
- You check their card number sequence.
- This set includes 12 cards, the answer sequence and a record sheet for students.
Graphics provided by:
The Little Piggy Reads Products
Microsoft Word ClipArt