Included in this resource you will find:
* Mini Poster of the Jack and Jill Nursery Rhyme ( provided in Color and with Black and White Line Drawings).
* Nursery Rhyme Pieces for Story Telling and Retelling
* Suggested Questions (for Comprehension and Thought Provoking)
* Pocket Chart Word Cards for the Nursery Rhyme
* Story Sequence Cards and Instructions for Use
* Sequencing Work Sample, Labels and Rubrics (Differentiated to meet Individual Student’s Needs)
* Multidisciplinary Activities
(Science, Dramatic Play, Outdoor Play, Gross Motor Fun, Snack Suggestions)
The following Preschool Skills or Early Learning Skills are Addressed:
* Phonemic Awareness
* Vocabulary Development
* Verbal Skills
* Auditory Discrimination
* Sequencing Events
* Answering Questions
Please check out our other Nursery Rhyme Activities at the following link:
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!