Math Scoot: Missing Parts of 10 (Part-Part-Whole) Activity Game
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Scoot is a game that will get your students up and moving around while practicing or reviewing skills at the same time! They can also be used as a Read the Room/Math Around the Room activity or center.This bundle currently includes 18 math scoot games! If new ones are created, they will be added toPrice $46.00Original Price $58.50Save $12.50
Your students need math practice that's not boring, and they need to move around while learning! Keep them active while still practicing essential skills!
Scoot is a game that will get your students up and moving around while practicing or reviewing skills at the same time! Never played Scoot before? Don't worry! Directions included!
Scoot is more fun than a worksheet or traditional handwriting practice and gives students the chance to move around! Students can be very ACTIVE and need LOTS of math practice. I created this game to make the task of handwriting more fun for my class. It is my hope your class enjoys it too!
This file contains enough Scoot cards to play with 30 students. If you have less than 20 students, simply cross out the extra boxes on the recording sheet. Arrows are also included to help guide your students to the seat they should scoot to next. Your class may not need to use the arrows after playing several times, but they do come in handy if your class is just playing Scoot for the first time.
Students need to fill in each part on their answer sheet and sometimes they are required to fill in both parts and the whole.
How to use this resource:
- The Scoot game can be used as a whole class review, practice, or formative assessment. It is played like a typical Scoot game and directions are included.
- This game could also be used as a Read the Room/Write the Room type of activity. Post the cards around the room as a math center and allow students to hunt for them and record their answers.
- You could also just place all the cards in a fun container and have students draw cards out and record their answers in either a center or even small group.
How to FOLLOW my store:
Be the first to know what's new in my store: Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Hooray and Thanks! You will now receive updates when I post new items!
Come CONNECT with me!
• Blog and Website • Pinterest • Instagram • Facebook • Twitter •
Questions or Comments? Post on the Q&A Tab in my TPT store or Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other RELATED RESOURCES for Your Classroom:
♥ Holiday & Seasonal Handwriting Scoot and Write the Room Bundle
♥ Simply Sentences: The Bundle - No Prep Sentence and Handwriting Practice
♥ ABC Order Centers The Bundle: Holiday, Seasonal, and Themed Sets
How to get TPT CREDITS for future purchases:
Go to My Purchases page on TPT. Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about this product. Please, do not leave questions in your feedback as I may not see them in a timely manner. Remember, if you need help with a resource, please contact me before leaving feedback so I can assist you. Also, when you leave feedback on your purchases, you will earn credits that can be applied to save money on future purchases.
© Ashley Magee, First Grade Brain
This product is licensed for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, additional licenses are available for purchase at a discount.