In this product, each content area has FREE apps, FREE online games, and ideas for families to help enrich math skills at home!
- This product can be used to pass out to parents or posted in the class for early finishers.
- All of the online games are hyperlinked to the website listed, so if you send out a digital newsletter, all parents would have to do is click on the items below Online Games to access fun, engaging, math related activities.
- Parents should be aware that these games/apps are not the only ones out there on these topics. It is a start to getting parents involved with their child’s education… maybe you can challenge them to find other fun, useful games!
- This can also be used in the classroom as a nice way to maximizing minutes for early finishers in your classroom. (I have iPads designated to each content area with the apps already installed so they can choose a content area and then get the iPad to start playing)
- A lot of these apps and games have multiple different levels. Students can either choose their level, or you can tell them what level to play on.
- I included a spot for “My Favorites” where students can fill in games or apps that they found or games or apps that they love playing!
- You could also cut out each content area when they are covered and give to students to take home (in a report card or in a weekly folder)
Content areas covered in this product:
Logic and Reasoning
Place Value and/or Rounding
*** How to Follow My Store ***
Click the green star beside my name on the right-hand side of this page OR at the top of our store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item.