Math is a snap with these quick student assessments!
Get a snapshot of what your students know and areas in which they need additional practice. Students get to color while solving math problems!
This version is suggested for 3rd-5th grade. Check out the original Math Snaps!
which is suggested for 5th-7th grade.
Use as a warm up, an exit slip, formative assessment, a pop quiz, pre-assessment, homework, review, or other ways that meet your students' needs.
I have my students show their work on the back and I hole punch each box on my key and overlay their sheets for quick and easy grading!
Each Math Snap includes a Try This extension activity.
Topics covered include:
1. Rounding to the Thousands Place
2. Estimate Sums and & Differences
3. Equivalent Decimals and Fractions
4. Equivalent Fractions
6. Lines, Rays, and Segments
7. Standard and Word Form
8. Landmark Data
9. Simplest Form
10. Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
11. Equivalent Customary Measurements
12. Prime and Composite Numbers
13. Properties of Multiplication
15. Multiplying with Numbers Ending in Zero
16. Dividing with Numbers Ending in Zero
17. Dividing with Remainders in the Quotient
20. Convert Time Units
21. Classifying Triangles (Sides)
22. ClassifyingTriangles (Angles)
23. Angle Measurements
24. Types of Angles
26. Compare Fractions
27. Compare Decimals
28. Compare Place Values
29. Inequalities with Whole Numbers
30. Area and Perimeter of Rectangles
Student readiness and ability varies in each classroom. Depending on the level and ability of your students some topics may serve as review, practice, or challenge work.
Each Math Snap is a 1/2 sheet of paper, printed 2 to a page to make running copies easier. Answer keys are provided for each Math Snap. See preview and thumbnails for a closer look!
Before printing, ensure the PDF is scaled to your liking in the print preview.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Back to my store
Copyright© 2013 Elizabeth Hudgins
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.