Math is a snap with these quick student assessments!
Get a snapshot of what your students know and areas in which they need additional practice. Students get to color while solving math problems!
Use as a warm up, an exit slip, formative assessment, a pop quiz, pre-assessment, homework, review, or other ways that meet your students' needs.
I have my students show their work on the back and I hole punch each box on my key and overlay their sheets for quick and easy grading!
Each Math Snap includes a Try This extension activity.
Topics covered include:
1. Round to the Nearest Whole Number
2. Decimal Place Value
3. Square Numbers
4. Square Roots
5. Equivalent Fractions
6. Equivalent Fractions, Decimals, & Percents
8. Solutions to Algebraic Equations
9. Simplest Form
10. Prime, Composite, Square Numbers
11. Scientific Notation
14. Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
15. Equivalent Measurements
16. Adding and Subtracting Integers
17. Multiplying and Dividing Integers
19. Coordinates, copy of Cartesian Plane follows
20. Simplifying Expressions
21. Classifying Triangles (Sides)
22. ClassifyingTriangles (Angles)
23. Landmark Data
25. Prime Factorization
26. Compare Fractions
27. Compare Decimals
28. Compare Place Values
29. Compare Expressions
30. Compare Exponential Notation
Student readiness and ability varies in each classroom. Depending on the level and ability of your students some topics may serve as review, practice, or challenge work.
Each Math Snap is a 1/2 sheet of paper, printed 2 to a page to make running copies easier. Answer keys are provided for each Math Snap. See preview and thumbnails for a closer look!
Before printing, ensure the PDF is scaled to your liking in the print preview.
Check out Math Snaps for grades 3-5
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Back to my store
Copyright© 2013 Elizabeth Hudgins
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.