Help students remember important math skills using lyrics that can be sung using the tunes of famous pop songs. These 12 short songs use mainly the choruses of each song and teach important strategies about place value, addition, subtraction, telling time, rounding numbers, and long division. There are 2 songs for each math skill. Singing is FUN!
Check out the preview to see all of the song posters included.
The math "mini-songs" can be sung to the following tunes:
• Happy by Pharrell
• Poker Face by Lady Gaga
• All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
• What Does the Fox Say by Ylvis
• I'm So Fancy by Iggy Azalea
• We Will Rock You by Queen
• Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
• Hello by Adele
• Rude by Magic
• Ex's and Oh's by Elle King
• Counting Stars by One Republic
• I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
You can hear the original songs on YouTube, but it isn't necessary to use any instrumental music. The song lyrics utilize mostly the choruses of each song and can easily be sung a cappella.
The following items are included with your purchase:
• Add It song poster (1 page)
• (Can Add My) Numbers Up song poster (1 page)
• All About That Place song poster (1 page)
• What Does Place Value Say song poster (1 page)
• Take Away song poster (1 page)
• Zero song poster (1 page)
• Rounding Numbers song poster (1 page)
• We Will Round It song poster (1 page)
• Tell the Time song poster (1 page)
• Tell Time song poster (1 page)
• Division Stars song poster (1 page)
• I Will Divide song poster (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback!
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Find these mini-songs and more in the Math Song Lyrics BUNDLE
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!