These FIVE math sorts are excellent practice for your students on these skills:
- Recognizing single-digit addition sentences that equal 10
- Recognizing single-digit addition sentences that are "doubles" or "doubles plus one" facts
- Categorizing single-digit addition sentences as having even or odd sums
- Sorting single-digit addition sentences by their answer
They are PERFECT for centers, or you can use them as part of a lesson with partners, small groups, or individuals completing the sorts.
Here is why you will LOVE these sorts:
- Easy to set up; just print, cut, and place in bags!
- No color ink required
- Reusable (especially if you use cardstock or lamination)
- Students can check their own work when finished