These FIVE math sorts are excellent practice for your students on these skills:
- Using base ten blocks to represent a number
- Expanded form of a number
- Word form of a number
- Standard form of a number
- Comparing numbers using the symbols <, >, and =
- Counting by 1s, 5s, 10s, and 100s
They are PERFECT for centers, or you can use them as part of a lesson with partners, small groups, or individuals completing the sorts.
Here is why you will LOVE these sorts:
- Easy to set up; just print, cut, and place in bags!
- No color ink required
- Reusable (especially if you use cardstock or lamination)
- Students can check their own work when finished