Products in this Bundle (4)
Give your students all of the math spiral review, applications work, and skills practice they need with this highly focused 5th Grade Math Spiral Review ! This weekly printable provides students the two things they need most in math: 1) consistent, spiral review on essential skills learned both in previous grades and newly-acquired skills, and 2) opportunities to apply those skills in real-life situation word problems.
The PASS Pack (racticing pplications and kill ets) is so versatile! Designed as a weekly two-sided resource, you can use it all at once or break it up into sections. You can assign it as Morning Work to get kids thinking mathematically, as homework, as in-class practice, as part of your math center rotations, or in a small intervention group.
It's Common Core Aligned: You’ll see some skills presented as number problems and others embedded in word problems. The word problems provide review of Common Core 4th grade standards and practice on 5th grade standards as they are introduced during the quarter. Full answer keys are included.
→Suggestions For Use In Your Classroom:
- Assign one box or a few specific boxes. This works great as Morning Work or Bell Ringers.
- Assign just the front side for homework.
- Assign just the back side for homework.
- Have students teach the word problems to each other or the whole class.
- Have manipulatives available for activities as needed.
- Use the boxes to guide mini-lessons.
- Use the problems in a math rotations center as independent work.
Fun: Kids will love the Math Laugh that begins each week! The answer to the riddle is on the back sheet at the bottom. Other fun sections are the Calculator Solve and Flip, Math Analogies Code Busters, and the Can You Build 30? feature. Kids will be challenged and have fun!
Skills Practice: This four-quarter bundle addresses the following skills and many others:
⭐Rules of Divisibility
⭐Multiplying and dividing by powers of ten
⭐Completing input/output chart and writing rule for y
Applications: In these word problems, students will apply knowledge learned from 4th grade standards and apply new 5th grade standards as they are introduced during the quarter.
Data: I’ve included a Data Collection Sheet so students may monitor their own growth, and an Item Analysis Sheet to teach students how to pinpoint areas that challenge them. If you purchase my bundle, they will have data for the whole year.
Assessment: I’ve included an optional assessment for each quarter, formatted like the weekly reviews.
1. Remember to leave feedback on your purchase! You'll earn money-saving points toward future TpT purchases.
2. Follow me to be notified when I publish new products, which I always discount for the first 48 hours after publishing.
3. Please contact me if you have any questions or need help! We're all in this together!