This Math Station Board groups student expectations 3.2C, 3.4A, 3.4B, 3.4C, 3.5A, 3.7C.
- Representing a number on a numberline between two consecutive multiples of 10; 100; 1,000; or 10,000
- Solving one and two step problems with place value
- Rounding and compatible numbers
- Determining the value of a collections of coins
- Representing one and two step problems using pictorial models, number lines and equations
- Determining the perimeter of a polygon
5 Stations- Must Do, May Do, and Challenge for each one!
4 different station activities are included. Print and fill the pockets!
Instructions for making the boards: Refillable Math Station Boards
No laminating and minimal prep work saves you time! Print on colored paper to spice things up! When the unit is over, simply put the next unit in and you are ready to go!
Use these for review after the unit, or in small group for Guided Math.
- Must Do problem- each with 4 to 5 problems based on a scenario.
- May Do problem- each with 3-4 problems using models and manipulatives
- Challenge problem- 2 questions total.
Math by Myself:
- Today’s Assignment sheet
- Challenge problems- 2 questions total.
Math in Writing:
- Must Do problem
- 1 Choice Board for May Do
- Challenge problems- 2 questions total
Math with Someone:
- Frayer Models and a vocabulary list
- Memory Cards for vocabulary game
- Roll and Solve
Included: Fact Fluency Games (Same for each unit)
Fact Fluency Multiplication and Division Games and Station Activities
**Answer keys are included for all activities. Students explain their thinking and justify their answers.**
Do you need lesson plans for Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers?
3rd Grade Lesson Plans Addition & Subtraction 3.2C 3.4A 3.4B 3.4C 3.5A 3.7B
Other products you might like:
Math Station Boards 3rd Grade Foundations of Number
3rd Grade Math Lesson Plan Bundle Entire Year Follows TEKS!
2nd Grade Lesson Plans Foundations of Number 2.2A 2.2B 2.2C 2.2D 2.2E 2.2F
Math Stations 2nd Grade Foundations of Number 2.2A 2.2B 2.2C 2.2D 2.2E 2.2F
Place Value of Whole Numbers and Decimals 4.2A 4.2B 4.2C 4.2E 4.2F 4.2H 4.3G
Math Station Boards 4th Grade Place Value of Whole Numbers and Decimals
Lesson Plans Add & Subtract Whole Numbers & Decimals 4.4A 4.2D 4.4G 4.10E 4.10B
Math Station Boards 4th Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers and Decimals
Lesson Plans Multiplication of Whole Numbers 4.4B 4.4C 4.4D 4.4G 4.4H 4.5A
Math Station Boards 4th Grade Multiplying Whole Numbers
Follow me to be notified when new products are available!