Do you need some new and SUPER ENGAGING MATH STATIONS? I made these 4 fun stations that use Higher Order Thinking Skills. They are FANTASTIC for building numeracy skills in First and Second Grade Students!
Check out the PREVIEW for this product to see All the Fun Activities that your students are going to LOVE!
HERE ARE THE STATIONS INCLUDED:
• Addition Using Base Ten Blocks w/out Regrouping -Use base ten blocks, number cards and a spinner to create equations without regrouping.
• Addition Using Base Ten Blocks with/without Regrouping - Use base ten blocks, number cards and a spinner to create equations with/without regrouping.
• Numeracy Using Double Dice - Use Double Dice to create a number and place it in a Numeracy Cross. Then write the number in the expanded/word form.
• Spin and Add or Subtract - Use Number cards and a Spinner to create a number. Then, add or subtract 5, 10, or 100 from the number. Write equation and solve.
• Forms of Numbers Graphic Organizers( 3 Digit and 6 Digit Numbers)
• Use Patterns in Numbers Puzzles - 6 Number Puzzles with Answer Keys
More Math Activities: