Show how to compose simple shapes to form larger shapes, identify shapes as 2D or 3D, fractional parts, parts of whole, and allow students to analyze and compare shapes with 91 photos with this money saving bundle that is perfect for TpT sellers.
This Bundle Includes:
• 28 colorful two dimensional magnetic tiles stock photos to show the steps in a process by creating a three dimensional cube that captures the faces, edges, and vertices giving students the perfect visual aid for understanding a hard mathematical concept with these stock photos.
• 17 colorful images that use different shapes to help students recognize fractions within divided objects using solids, liquids, and grains to help students see how each group of fractions compares to a whole fraction and see how the smaller fractions build to make whole fractions with these stock photos.
• 20 colorful two dimensional magnetic tile stock photos show similarities and differences between two and three dimensional squares in different orientations that captures the faces, edges, and vertices.
• 13 colorful two dimensional stock photos show similarities and differences in a three dimensional pyramid in different orientations that captures the faces, edges, and vertices.
• 13 colorful shape stock photos using triangles to create a hexagon and fractions of a set.
The download images are not watermarked as the preview and preview thumbnails.
<a title="CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS PHOTOS."href="https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mountain-Stock-Photos-GREAT-SMOKY-MOUNTAINS-3686042">CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS PHOTOS.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY SEQUENCING STOCK PHOTOS for PLANTING FLOWERS.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for this product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback and it helps me determine which photos are most valuable to my buyers.
If you are in need of stock photos that are not yet posted in my store, you can email me at Click4picsbylle@gmail.com