Original Math Story Problems suitable for first, second, and third grade, but fun for children of all ages. These word problems are designed to help children:
1. Differentiate between the important parts of a math problem, and those parts that are not necessary in order to work the problem.
2. Utilize higher learning skills as they figure out the problem.
3. Practice reading skills.
4. Practice showing work on paper and drawing a picture of what happens in the math problem.
5. Learn how to write an interesting math problem for someone else to work.
6. Solve number equations using a variety of methods (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, time, money)
7. Participate in humorous and fun activities that include math worksheets, word problems, story problems, details, and reading comprehension.
This product meets the common core standards and provides a fun way of learning.
See Store: Pocket Full of Learning
By Shelley A. Christensen ©2015