Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.46 MB | 70 pages
I don't know about you, but my students struggle with math word problems. They need more practice, but I could not find anything in Spanish! So, I've created 124 word problems in Spanish to give them the extra practice they need!
- 124 1/2 page story problem cards (including single, double, and triple-digit addition and subtraction, missing addends, three addends, comparisons, extra information,and time problems)
- 1/2 page response cards
- all answers (including equations and labels)
- number grid for students and/or teachers to keep track of which problems have been completed
- blank card for you to customize your own problems
I turned it into a game and awarded points when they completed problems. They LOVE it! Their problem-solving, math comprehension, and computation skills improved greatly after working on these. I hope these help your students (and you!) too!
* Completely in Spanish
* Aligned with CCSS
* Great companion to Houghton Mifflin's Math Expressions (but would work well with many curriculum)
* Problems are from 1st and 2nd grade content, but would be great for a review for older students or with support for younger students