This document is perfect for tracking student data in your math classroom! Included are the current 2014-2015 4th grade math TEKS!
This document will teach your students how to assess their own learning and rate themselves based on Marzano's Levels of Thinking and Learning.
Included in this document:
* Student Binder/Folder cover page
* Student "I can" checklist with TEKS written in "kid-friendly" wording
grouped by topic
* Student Rating sheet organized by "I can" statements and including
the TEK number
* Generic graphs your students can use on any assessment (10-100%)
* Graph organized by Reporting Categories to track progress
* CBA/STAAR goals page
* Goals page for each grading period
* Goals reflection page
* Posters of Marzano's Levels of Thinking/Learning (Level 1-4)
* Levels of Thinking/Learning Page for Student Binder
* Multiplication and Division Timed Test Tracking Page