- This is a bundle set of 225 numbered (and repeated un-numbered) task cards, with 25 different kindergarten math problems aligned to TEKS K.2A through TEKS K.2I. These problems require the student to answer problems regarding the nine different TEKS K.2 standards. Answer keys, as well as blank answ$12.99$22.50Save $9.51
This is a set of 25 task cards with 25 different Kindergarten math problems, aligned to Texas TEKS K.2D. Note that Common Core is NOT mentioned or referenced in this resource. An answer key, as well as a blank answer sheet, are also provided, as well as two posters for the Texas standard.
Why buy this resource?
This resource has 25 different task cards aligned to TEKS K.2D math. These task cards require the student to instantly recognize the quantity of a small group of objects in ordered and random arrangements. Up to ten items (emojis or balls) are noted on each task cards, both within and without ten-frames. These task cards can be used for math stations, Scoot, teaching, reinforcing, or additional practice on the standard. These task cards are created specifically for this Texas standard.
What's in this resource?
- 8.5" x 11" poster with the standard number
- 8.5" x 11" poster with the standard number, and the standard in verbiage
- 25 different task cards, 4-to-a-page, aligned to TEKS K.2D, numbered #1-25 with the standard number
- The same 25 task cards as above, not numbered or labeled with the standard number
- Blank answer sheet for students, numbered #1-25
- Teacher Answer Key
What else might you be interested in?
We also have other TEKS K.2 task cards:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT resources. We love that feedback!
Also, follow us to always know when our latest resources are uploaded. And please contact us with any questions. And finally, don't forget -