This fabulous 88 page unit will help you include Math Talk Moves into your everyday math routine! This unit clarifies what each talk move means and gives a week long lesson plan on how to introduce and implement the talk move in your classroom.
This unit also contains:
- Anchor charts for introducing Talk Moves and all 5 talk moves.
- Multiple sentence stems and posters for each talk move to
laminate and use as a reference guide.
- A 5 week long lesson plan overview.
- 5 weeks worth of daily lessons for incorporating each talk move
into your lessons as a whole group and partner work.
- Questioning cards for centers or teacher reference.
If you are unfamiliar with Math Talk Moves, this unit will give you the vocabulary and guidance you need on a very basic level! It will give you the confidence you need to implement talk moves during your math lessons!
Please visit my blog for Talk Moves tips and videos of Math Talk implemented in my classroom!