Math Task Cards MEGA Bundle ! This task card mega bundle includes 212 task cards (six of my 3rd grade task card resources). Please click on the following links to view previews and details of what is included in each set:
Area and Perimeter Task Cards
Fraction Fun Task Cards
Multiplication and Division Multi-Step Task Cards
Graphs and Plots Task Cards with Bonus Brain Busters
Word Problem Task Cards
Telling Time to the Minute Task Cards
There are a variety of ways to use task cards:
• Math Centers: Laminate and keep in zippered bags or pouches, or on a binder ring. Rotate them out depending on current topics or for review.
• Interactive Math Notebooks: Use as a problem of the day and follow a predictable set up each time to enforce a methodical approach (Given, Unknown, Diagram/Illustration, Work, Solution).
• Use them for a fun game of SCOOT!
• Break into teams and have a Mini-Math Meet! Project one problem at a time and use bells or buzzers to have the teams ring in when they think they have the right answer. Great for test prep or if you lead an after school math club.
• Teacher for two (minutes): each student gets a card from a set of task cards. You can hand out more difficult problems to those up for a challenge (typically the last 4 task cards in my resources are more challenging) and have the students read, solve, and explain the problem to their peers. Attempting to explain math reasoning to others often leads to mastery. It even helps those who tend to be better math students by encouraging them to take it to a deeper level.
Recording sheets and answer keys are provided. **Please note there is a duplicate set of these task cards without the QR codes if you don't have a smartphone/tablet at your disposal. If you are using the QR codes, please keep in mind that they can be read from a computer screen as well so if that is an option for your classroom, you can save yourself paper and ink that way!