The tests have been handed back, and your students will now do one of two things with that test that you so laboriously graded:
a) throw it in the trash, or
b) complete meaningful reflections and corrections which lead them to understanding and mastery!!!
Let this pack of test analysis and corrections sheets help you out with option B! I found that when I asked kids to make a ton of corrections and set goals for the next test, I received half-hearted corrections and well-intended but vague goals like "I'll do better" and "I'll work harder." Ha! I simply could not let this continue. So I created this set containing three versions of reflection sheets, a meaningful correction sheet, and a list jam-packed with action steps students can use to plan their next move based on their test results. Mix things up and make test reflection meaningful again!
Included in this 13-page resource:
1) Cover page
2) Suggestions for teacher use
3) Test analysis version one - students categorize problems based on reason(s) why
they were missed (seven reasons are given)
4) Test analysis version one completed example
5) Action steps page - more than 25 suggestions that correspond with the seven reasons given on version one
6) Corrections page with spaces for four problems (same seven reasons are given so students can categorize problems as they correct them)
7) Corrections page with three larger spaces
8) Corrections page - thorough example
9) Test analysis version two - students list strengths from test, write five vocab words they did not know, and correct two problems
10) Version two example
11) Test analysis version three - half page for students to list strengths and weaknesses; includes parent signature space
12) Version three example
13) Credits page
I'd love to have you as a follower! Simply click the star near my name ("Follow Me") to be notified by email when new elementary and middle-school math products are added. Also, new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you make a purchase, thank you and remember that you can return to your "My Purchases" page at any time to leave feedback on this product. You'll earn valuable credits that you can use towards future TpT products!
Thank you for visiting Drummer Chick Arithmetic! You are a rock star for all that you do for your students!