- Word Problems, Place Value, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Measurement…. Are your students struggling with these? Task cards, worksheets, station games, exit tickets... Do you use these? Would you like a resource that covers all 3rd grade Math TEKS? If you answered yes to any of the questions above then you NEED this resource!
If you spend too much time searching for good questions or just creating your own to make sure your students are able to answer test questions successfully then stop what you are doing and go purchase this bundle. It is a life saver.
20 questions for all 3rd grade math teks that have been tested as of 2018. These questions were written for my class in order to help them with the questioning from the Texas 3rd grade math teks test.
- You get a game show of the 20 questions for every TEK as well. (These will all be added once all resources have been added.)
Best thing about this Resource!!!
- EVERY single tested 3rd grade MATH TEK has test prep questions and no matter what your style of teaching is, there is an activity for you with at least 20 questions for each 3rd grade math TEK.
- You can use the questions in a Station, Whole Group, Independent Work, Tutoring group,or during intervention time!
- There are multiple activities that use the SAME 20 Questions.
You could use more than one of these activities with your class, but just know that they are not different questions.
- These questions are test prep / rigorous questions. They are aligned to the 3rd grade math TEKS but can definitely be used for Common Core or any other options.
Included Options of Activities to Print:
This is the 20 questions in worksheet form that could be used as a test, quiz, or just worksheet to check their knowledge.
** There is a recording sheet and answer key provided
These can be used in a stations where you cut apart the cards and put them in a basket and the students draw cards and answer them on their recording sheet.
They can also be used as a Scoot Game where you hang the cards around the room and the students have a clipboard with the recording sheet on it. They answer the questions either on a time schedule where you rotate them or on their own.
This can also be used underneath your document camera as practice questions to teach whole group, small group, during intervention time, or tutoring time.
There is a printable game board that has directions on how to play. This can be used during a station rotation, for students that finish early, tutoring time, intervention time or even as a whole class game day (if you were to print multiple sets of the game board and questions.)
This game includes an answer key for the students to check each other during the game.
There are exit tickets with 3-6 questions on each ticket. These can be used at the end of a day’s lesson to understand if they are getting that type of question or not.
Sets in this Bundle
Composing and Decomposing Numbers 3.2A
Base 10 Relationship 3.2B
Represent Numbers on a Number Line 3.2C
Compare and Order Numbers 3.2D
Solve One and Two Step Addition and Subtraction Word Problems 3.4A
Round to Estimate Solutions 3.4B
Value of Coins 3.4C
Represent One and Two Step Addition and Subtraction Word Problem 3.5A
Addition and Subtraction Relationship Tables (input-Output) 3.5E
Represent Fractions 3.3A
Compose and Decompose Fractions 3.3D
Partitioning Fractions 3.3E
Represent and Explain Equivalent Fractions 3.3F & 3.3G
Compare Fractions 3.3H
Represent Fractions on a Number Line 3.7A
3.C Explaining Unit Fractions
3.6 E Equivalent Unit Fractions
Multiplication & Division Facts (1-step Multiplication & Division Word Problems) 3.4F
Multiplication Expressions 3.5C
Multiplication and Division Equations 3.5D
Multiplication and Division Relationship Tables (Input-Output) 3.5E
Division as Sharing 3.4H
Two-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication 3.4G
Division with Even and Odd 3.4I
Multiplication and Division Relationship 3.4J
Solve One and Two Step Multiplication and Division Word Problems 3.4K
Representing Multiplication Facts 3.4E
Represent One and Two Step Multiplication and Division Word Problems 3.5B
3.4D Building Larger Arrays
Classify and Sort 3-D and 2-D Shapes 3.6A
Recognize and Draw Quadrilaterals 3.6B
Capacity of Weight 3.7D
Area of Rectangles 3.6C
Overlapping Areas 3.6D
Perimeter of Polygons 3.7B
Summarize and Represent Data 3.8A
Solve Problems with Data 3.8B
Labor and Income 3.9A
Cost of Resources 3.9B
This is specifically aligned to 3rd grade but could be used for enhancement for second grade or intervention for fourth grade.
Other Resources you may like: