Math Test Prep - Practice & Review Task Cards for 4th Grade - print or digital
- Google Apps™
- Easel Assessment
Also included in
- Math Skills Task Card Bundle: 14 Sets of Math Task Card Goodness! Perfect for review, test prep, math centers, and assessment. Most are multiple choice, and CCSS aligned. All come with answer keys and student answer sheets. There are 432 task cards in this bundle!This bundle includes 13 resources:4tPrice $34.78Original Price $43.47Save $8.69
The 32 cards math test prep cards were created using state standardized tests and grade 4 math Common Core Standards. Almost every standard is covered (often one question addresses several standards).
Use at a center, with games or with the whole class. A student answer sheet and an answer key is provided. There is also a “Rate It” card that students can use to rate the difficulty of each card. Note that the grade level does not appear on any of the cards or answer sheets, so the resource can be used as review or remedial help for older grades.
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "Used this as a math hunt. Love the complexity of some of the problems. Great review!" -Shannon O.
✏️ "Our standardized tests are a couple of months away. What a great way to practice in a game format." -Cyndi S.
✏️ "I LOVE all of your products and have bought a lot of them! I use them all the time in my centers. Thanks! :)" -Ellen R.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom