Add some fun to math class with The Game Wizard and this Google Slides activity!!!
The purpose of using this file, is to give your students a very engaging and interactive fun activity to complete, to learn/review this content! You can choose to let your students work together as an entire group, OR you can split your class into teams and let them compete against each other.
NO PREP REQUIRED! This is all setup and ready to work for you!
-How to use this:
- After you read the introduction to the students on slide #5, click on the blue box at the bottom of the screen to take you to the “LEVELS MAP” (on slide #6).
- Click on Level 1, and the activity/ game will begin.
- The question will appear. **How students record their answers is completely up to you. All students can write it down on paper, or have a few students be the “Captains” and write the answer on the board. Or, if you wish, students can just verbally say the answer.**
- Simply follow the instructions on the screen. Keep clicking as instructed to reveal the correct answer, and then click again to have the Game Wizard reveal where his magical red bags are located!
- If students answered correctly, students choose which red bag they want to open. Click on the chosen red bag to reveal how much gold they found.
- Keep track of the how much gold they found. (If the class is split into teams, keep the score on the board..the team with the most gold at the ends wins.) If the class is working together, you can give them a goal to reach (EX: find 20 bars of gold, etc).
- After they find the gold, click the yellow arrow to go back to the LEVELS MAP.
- Click on Level 2, and repeat. (If using teams, they alternate taking turns answering)
NOTE: The product you purchase here is a Microsoft Word Document, which comes with a link to the Google Slides file of the Math Interactive Activity so you can copy the file into your own Google Drive. This allows you to fully edit the Google Slides file, in case if you feel like adding anything!