Also included in
- Math riddles are the key to keeping your kindergarten students growing in number sense and operations! This bundle of more than 420 riddle cards will make it easy for you to have riddles on hand for addition, subtraction, or whatever topic you're teaching every day!This bundle includes all of these$34.50$48.75Save $14.25
- This bundle includes more than 300 seasonal and thematic riddle cards, riddle writing templates, and related games for vocabulary development.Click on any picture above to link to previews of all of the riddle sets that are included in this bundle! All are available separately, but you'll save near$41.50$59.00Save $17.50
Build and practice your students' math vocabulary with this set of 20 riddle cards and related activities for math tools and terms. Solve a riddle a day to give your students daily practice with comprehension skills: inferring, & identifying and answering key questions.
Use this set of 20 math vocabulary riddle cards and activities in kindergarten and first grade…
* As a whole class or small group activity, to demonstrate how to integrate the information in the clues and use the information to eliminate incorrect choices
* As a pocket chart center read, solve, and match activity
* As a small group or math center game, with the board game that is included (uses the same vocabulary).
* As the basis for a riddle writing activity using the included template
* Connect math and literacy with the picture/word matching cards set
Here's the math vocabulary included in this resource:
Front-loading vocabulary with intentional teaching will help your new readers as they head into more difficult texts.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Be the first to know about my newest resources! Click here to follow my store. You'll receive customized email updates. You'll also find an occasional "Followers Only" freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson