Want to help your students reflect on what they learned in math and their next steps for learning? Try this Math Weekly Student Form! This reflection form will walk them through four questions for deep reflection and analysis of their learning:
1. DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED OR WHAT YOU DID THIS WEEK IN MATH
2. INTERPRET HOW THINGS WENT BY USING ONE (OR MORE) OF THESE SETS OF TERMS:
• Strengths and Weaknesses
• Successes and Setbacks
3. WHAT THINGS HAVE YOU LEARNED DUE TO THIS EXPERIENCE?
4. ANSWER ONE (OR MORE) OF THESE QUESTIONS:
• What can you do to improve your learning?
• How will you extend your learning past what’s expected?