Math Word Problem Task Cards for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa! FREE
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This giant bundle of 25 Christmas, Holiday, & Winter Activities are designed specifically for upper elementary math teachers. Over the years, I noticed that there weren't nearly enough holiday activities with a math integration, so I wanted to make sure that math classes were a super fun place tPrice $23.56Original Price $47.12Save $23.56
This set of free Winter Holiday Math Word Problem Task Cards includes ten cards for Christmas, five for Hanukkah, and five for Kwanzaa. The cards are focused on cultural traditions and so will work fine in a public school setting.
Most of the cards require two or more steps to solve. All four operations are used and the cards include money, elapsed time, and measurement.
- 20 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "Perfect for the days leading up to Christmas when instruction still needs to happen, but kids still need to be kids and have fun in class. Thank you for a practical yet engaging activity." -Katie M.
✏️ "This was a super fun way to connect Math Concepts at Christmas. Everything is so much more interesting when it has to do with Christmas." -Jodi R.
✏️ "This was a great activity to engage the students. It helped them to stay focused during the crazy days before break. It also gave them practice with word problems. Thank you!" -Cari B.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards
- Snack Shack Money Math Word Problems Task Cards
- Math Word Problems Task Cards BUNDLE
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.