This product now contains 114 Math Word Wall Cards (5 headers, 109 vocabulary terms) intended for the upper elementary grades. Laminate for use in a pocket chart, or add magnets for use on a whiteboard or other magnetic surface. All cards include the vocabulary term, a brief definition, and some form of visual support.
Terms included are the following:
• Numbers & Operations in Base 10: even number, odd number, number line, greater than, less than, digit, whole numbers, place value, standard form, expanded form, array, composite number, prime number, rounding, word form
• Number & Operations – Fractions: fraction, numerator, denominator, mixed number, decimal
• Measurement & Data: landmark, maximum, minimum, range, median, mode, guess, estimate, tally marks, bar graph, degree, data, line plot, customary system, metric system, length, height, inch, foot, yard, mile, millimeter, centimeter, meter, kilometer, volume, capacity, fluid ounce, cup, pint, quart, gallon, milliliter, liter, weight, ounce, pound, ton, gram, kilogram, protractor
• Operations & Algebraic Thinking: sum, difference, product, factors, extended multiplication facts, quotient, dividend, divisor, remainder, associative property, commutative property, distributive property, multiples, order of operations (PEMDAS), parentheses
• Geometry: point, line segment, line, ray, parallel, perpendicular, intersect, vertex, angle, obtuse angle, acute angle, right angle, polygon, quadrilateral, parallelogram, rectangle, rhombus, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon, area, perimeter, diagonal, reflex angle, straight angle, circle, square, triangle, congruent, symmetry, clockwise, counter-clockwise, horizontal, vertical
Occasionally, I may create additional cards for the set. If there are any specific math vocabulary terms that you would like to see added, please let me know via email at MrsLeFave@gmail.com.