Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
63.07 MB | 10 pages
This is a growing bundle of beautifully designed printables, worksheets, activities and display board/wall cutouts that will cover Common Core standards and universal learning milestones for Ages 5-7.
All items have files for both US and International paper formats (8.5x11 / A4 ( 17 x 11 / A3 for some items)).
The costs of the pack will increase by 1.50 per ten items added but early buyers will have full access to all of the lifetime updates at no additional costs. We will be updating the pack on a weekly basis so get in early to save!
Current items in the bundle:
1. Colorful Cute Shape Faces Cut Out for Wall Displays or Laminating For Workbooks (8.5x11 / A4 / 17 x 11 / A3)
2. Help the Foxes Count to Ten (8.5x11 / A4)
3. Cheesy 1's and 10's Places (8.5x11 / A4)
4. Colorful Counting by Two's (8.5x11 / A4)
5. Dog Food Subtraction to 20 (8.5x11 / A4)
6. Doggy Doubles Addition (8.5x11 / A4)
7. Animals Color in the Fractions (8.5x11 / A4)
8. Circle the Animals Fractions (8.5x11 / A4)
9. Shapes Faces Matching Exercise (8.5x11 / A4)
10. Time for Turtle to Eat (8.5x11 / A4)
To Be Added Next Week (April 24th, 2017) :
Number Wall Display
Addition to 20
Subtraction to 20
If you have content ideas that you would like to see designed and added to the pack for your own class, get in contact and let us know. We'd love having your input!
Project Eduku is a team of experienced teachers, school administrators, graphic designers, coders and parents who are building a platform that uses 100% of profit from educational products and services to fund student supported education initiatives for those lacking access. Because of our social cause, we are unable to go after traditional investment so we will be using early earnings to fund building a critical mass of products and to then launch the organisation itself.
By purchasing Project Eduku resources, you are helping us to fund our first stage of development while receiving beautifully designed resources that have been designed by professional designers and approved by teachers and parents.