- These print and go math worksheets are perfect for math centers, independent practice, sub tubs, and assessments. This Math Bundle covers:word problems within 20greater than and less thantens and onesusing symbols to show greater than and less thanAdding and subtracting tens from multiples of 10add$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- These print and go NO PREP math worksheets are the perfect addition to your first grade curriculum. They cover all first grade concepts in an easy to read layout. These are perfect for reinforcement of skills taught, homework, independent work, or group work. These are GREAT for printable packets$48.00$66.25Save $18.25
- Product Description
These Print and Go Math Sheets will help you with adding and subtracting tens from multiples of 10, and adding ten to a two-digit number, and using dimes and pennies to represent tens and ones. This can be used as .
BUNDLED FOR CONVENIENCE
OTHER RESOURCES THAT YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL:
- Module 4 Early Finisher Activity BUNDLE
- Module 4 Lesson Boom Deck BUNDLE
- Module 4 Digital and printable task cards BUNDLE
- Module 4 DAILY LESSON BUNDLE
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME! Following me allows for you to see items that I put in my store for 1/2 price for the first 24 hours.
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to your MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT). I know, right??? And I truly do read my feedback. I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Thank you for visiting my little store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!
❤️WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER ❤️
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHO CREATED THIS RESOURCE...
Shanon Juneau is a former first grade teacher who most recently was an administrator for a pre-k through 8th grade school. She's now a technology facilitator for the district and loves helping teachers incorporate technology-rich activities into their elementary classrooms. Shanon also blogs at wearebettertogether-shanonjuneau where she shares her ideas, activities, and love for technology.